Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther King and Stop Wars

Martin Luther King Day!



Natalie Portman wears a "Stop Wars" T
 For the past couple of years I have been part of a choir that has a special program for every Martin Luther King day. The group is called ActorCor and please check out their homepage here... http://actorcor.org/ I like the ideals they stand for that whatever branch we are a part of we all come togeather at some point believeing in the same God.
 Unfortantly I was unable to be a part of the 2013 performance being out of town. :-(
 But since it's Martin Luther King Day I wanted to share this funny pic. I saw a picture of this statue a few days ago on TV and Star Wars came to mind and then last night I found this pic on Pinterest! Someone must have had the same thought. Haha... I wonder if the artist who created this realized how this looked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate