Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chewbacca, in Memoriam


Since I got my new laptop I have been playing around with the drawing program and for the last couple of books I have drawn a picture of a image that the book put in my mind that struck me the most. Of course Vector Prime was of Chewy's last moments on Sernpidal. I think it was like the next day I did this piece.


 It's a bit more impressionistic then other fan art I've seen but this moment just seemed simple yet powerful with more silhouette then details.
  But now with mine out of the way here are some other's artwork of what call "Chewbacca's Last Stand"

"I saw him, don't you get it? I saw him standing there as the moon hit Sernpidal. The air just combusted. He was standing there, roaring, screaming. The light turned him black. Just a silhouette. Then it ate into him. I saw his bones. They turned black, too, then white, so white I couldn't watch. Then nothing. My best friend, my only true friend, and I let him die. How am I supposed to live with that? How do I get that out of my head? Tell me." - Han Solo



Last pose of defiance by mikkichell on deviantART
The Death of Chewbacca by gaermish on deviantART

I don't know who the artists are that did the following...

 

In Loving Memory by obigirl on deviantART

And last a more bazaar picture...

Moon Falls on Chewie by MarcusWilliams on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate