Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jedi Search

 This is actually the first novel I finished a while back. I'm posting it hear for the sake of having these somewhat in order and I did re-read this one before going on to the next to refresh my memory. I found this book in a Goodwill in Astoria Queens along with 9 others! So that 1 mile my mom didn't want to walk paid off after all! Lol... Below is my review from the first time I read it. The second time through was as good as the first plus I knew better who everyone was! That is why it is a good idea to read these in order.
________________________________________

Finished reading this a few days back. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the second one so I guess it was pretty good :-) It mentions the Dark Empire comic books a bit. I luckily read those before I got this book. That's actually what got me reading this. The character of Han's is well written. The author seemed to capture him the best. Luke on the other hand comes across as being a little one dimensional :-/ But all in all I really enjoyed reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate