Monday, December 17, 2012

Views From a Rational Human Being...


Ah, politics of Facebook! Why do people even post political statues when they don't want other people to reply...
To be respectful I have blurred out names and faces but this really got to me on how closed minded and uncaring people can be! The orignal poster of the status after receiving my last post made another comment that could not be read (due to me being blocked) unfriended and blocked me! All due to my "rant" (as they called it) about how my friends and family that I care about were not doing well in this economy... and that I didn't take anyone's word on how things were. I can see with my own eyes how things are around me! I don't need someone to show me a chart!



Like I said... after this post, I was blocked.... I never even got to read the whole reply I was given before I was block! Call me what you will, dislike me all you like. (I wish you would try to refrain from makeing up stuff about me though!) I think politics are going nowhere if people are unwilling to listen to the other side. I'm sorry that I was unfriended by someone I had no reason to have ill feelings towards and it upset me. But if they don't care then it's not much of a loss is it? I have so many friends with so many different beliefs and points of view that I talk with, argue with, a learn from... sadly this was not the case with the above. And was my reply a "Rant"... well all I can say is... it is the passionate responce from someone seeing people they love go through hard times and seeing someone completly ignore the fact that numbers and political sideings aren't everything in the equation of life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate