Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Book Review: The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom


  Just wanted to share this review found on Jonathan Garner's Blog. I read this book when I was around 12 or 13. I think at the time the most touching moment I remember was when she sees the face of her dead sister. It is a book that should be on a must read list...

  Jonathan Garner: Book Review: The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom: This book was co-written by John and Elizabeth Sherrill. Corrie Ten Boom grows up contentedly in Holland during the years leading up t...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my review, Amanda! It's definitely a must read book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those books that lets us see and feel how much love our Creator
    can give to us. I was still a "young" Christian when I read it
    and it was given to me by a friend. The site http://booksforevangelism.org
    cites that "The Hiding Place is a book about how faith, compassion and love
    triumphs in the face of unspeakable evil. This book is recommended for everyone nonbelievers and believer, specifically for people who have negative
    perspectives in life and those who are struggling to forgive other people."
    Heaps of books which can be used as a tool to evangelize to our friends can be found there, maybe you and your readers could check it out. A blessed day to you.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Translate