Friday, March 8, 2013

Don't Mess With this Princess

There are some Princesses you don't mess with ;-)
 It seems today was International Women's day. I thought this image of Leia was pretty cool and fitting! Leia was a product of a long fought fight. My mom and my Grandmother were both strong women who didn't believe they have to depend on a man to get them through life. Because of this I also see the world as an individual who doesn't shy away much from something that is labeled for guys just cause I'm a girl!
 I'm glad when I see more women in film making. There aren't many. I have felt repressed in an unspoken level in the past from men involved in film making. I won't name names and I don't hold grudges and lately I have been fully welcomed in working in the field. But the point is, girls have a long way to go in learning to be their own person. To be the princess who can hold her own rather then the one waiting for a man to save her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate