Saturday, July 27, 2013

Showdown at Centerpoint


 
It’s been a bit too long since I wrote my last Blog post. I did finish Showdown at Centerpoint quite a while back and it took me quite a while to finish it.

Anakin's magical computer skills
  I really have to say this was the hardest one to get through. While The Courtship of Princess Leia continues to be the one I dislike the most… this is the one I dislike the most due to it really boardering on being out right dull! While the author is good at telling the story he is not so good at creating relationships and climax that make you want to read the next chapter…. though you shouldn’t cause you need to go to sleep. ;-)

  I like how the author would write a short little thing at the beginning of each book. In one he dedicated it to an old English teacher he had. It was so amusing to read that after doing so the teacher got a hold of his book and started looking for errors! I wonder if she did this to the first book as well because that would have been a tad embarrassing due to there were so many errors even I was noticing them! The other two book where much better edited.


Hollowtown devastated at Centerpoint
  There was a lot I didn’t like about this book/series so I’m not sure where to start or if it’s worth trying to go into everything. I think the best is to sum it up, the plot was not interesting. The best part to me was when they reached Centerpoint for the first time. That part did hold my interest.

  When finishing the book I can now look back to the part where Luke is speaking with Mon Mothma. I don’t yet understand the author’s intentions of that conversation! The way I see it is that it really didn’t mean much of anything to what happens later on. Nor does the part when Luke gives Leia a new RED Light saber… Red?! Really? Why?! She hardly uses it at all in the story afterwards so what was the whole point of that? It’s not like she even needed one. She already had one!

1 comment:

  1. cute blog :) and I love this post http://loveelii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Translate