Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Been a Long Road

... from getting from there to here....

  Yeah, Star Trek Fan as well! I hear Enterprise was not well liked but I really did! Ha, it was great to have the Quantum Leap guy back on TV... sorry.... this post is just a Hi to say I REALLY need to start posting again! A lot has gone on since my last post but I haven't done much reading. I again worked in Sleepy Hollow this year!!! THANK YOU FOX TV for making it our best year YET!!!
  I returned to the Cemetery to play the Living Statue.
  Will have to blog about that more later!
Also at the beginning of this year I decided to start my own Esty Shop. I have been wanting to do so for years but I never had the time. Since Mobile, AL is; "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're in the city that it's farthest from." :-) type of place I had plenty of time now.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekyGlamourGirl  Geeky Glamour Girl Amanda Kay Howell's Designs opened in Sept 2013!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekyGlamourGirl

  ANYWAY! I finally picked up a book and started reading again and have finished Specters of the Past by Timothy Zahn. Review and more posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Enterprise put itself in a weird spot when it started... re-writing history we knew. I wanted to hate it. I couldn't, though. It started getting really good near the end of it's run. Unfortunately, it was too late.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Translate