Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Light of Christmas

   In thinking of the best thing to post for Christmas I thought it would be this which was one of the most symbolic and beautiful thing I have seen this Christmas. I have been away from my home town for two Christmases. I can’t say I’m a huge fan of my home town but there are things here that are nowhere else. One being my church which I have been going to since I was 13. Many are what I would call my family!
  Every year they have a Christmas banquet. Through the years they have had various presentations ranging from a story read to the children to soloist which I have sung several times. But this was the most unusual. Two candles were passed to different people who in turn would get up and light a candle making the cross. Beautiful!
"I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." <><
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate