Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pinteresting...

So I thought I'd share some good Star Wars pins I've come across Pinterest lately...


 This one makes me laught and I find to be one of the better one of the "I just met you and this is crazy... " song craze!


At the right is a beautiful portrait of Padme Amadalla I did not find on Pinterest but wanted to share cause it's so well done. The artist is Erik-Maell click on his name to visit his site!


I love realistic fine art so I'll stick to that theme. Here we have a fine image of the Millennium Falcon. Don't know who the artist is for this one, I went to the site it was pinned and it seemed to be a place selling art not even in English...


Luke Skywalker wielding his father's lightsaber. Artist Unkown.



Have to laugh at this one cause the expression
so reminds me of my 6 year old nephew!





A touching image of the death of Darth Vader done by Jeff Carlisle

 To the right going back in time to Obi-Wan's battle on Mustafar with Anakin, whom by now is going by the name Darth Vader. Artist unknown.      "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!"
"Your anger and your lust for power have already done that! You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now… until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy!''
"
Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Below, the rise of Vader. Again artist unknown. These pics are reposted over and over until you don't know who did them!



                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate